I have over 15 years of experience as a freelance makeup artist and industry expert working in all aspects of the business, including fashion, film, television and print. My artistry has been seen at movie premieres, as well as the Emmy and Oscar award ceremonies. Some of my advertising clientele has included work with Jenny Craig, and Waldorf Crawford, and my celebrity clients include Joss Whedon, Sarah Rafferty, Jonathan Galeki, Carrie Fisher, Julie Christie, Valerie Bertinelli, and Jason Alexander.
Currently I am the Editor in Chief of the popular beauty blog The Makeup Blogger.com. I have been featured as a beauty expert in magazines such as Self, Allure Korea, Lucky.com, CBS Watch!, and Women's World Daily, and Bethenny.com. My blog has been syndicated through the Chicago Sun Times, Huffington Post, Lucky.com, Type F, USA Today, Answers.com, Ehow.com, and Yahoo Shine.
My most recent projects include on-air guest spots on Huffington Post Live, San Diego Living, and a featured beauty show "Lip Service with Christina Farrell" on Ehow.com. Past on-air beauty expert appearances include TLC's What Not To Wear, helping to create a new modern makeup look for Miss America, and E! Entertainment morning show That Morning Show.
Starting in December 2012, I launched an online studio where women can connect with me online for makeup workshops, private lessons, and virtual makeovers.
*full corporate and print clientele list available upon request
On Air Experience
*140 videos with Ehow.com - Featured expert with the beauty series "Lip Service with Christina Farrell"
• That Morning Show: Makeup expert, E! Entertainment Television
• What Not to Wear: Miss America Special: Artist for Miss America, Lauren Nelson. TLC Productions
• The New You: Makeup artist for makeover contestants. Fox TV Producer: Nely Galan
• The Girlfriend Lounge: On air co-host and interviewer for video chat show
• Oprah: Jason Alexander
• Ellen: Jason Alexander
• E! News: Jason Alexander
• Extra: Jason Alexander
• The Daily 10: Jason Alexander
• ET: Jason Alexander
• City of Hope PSA: Debi Mazer
• City of Hope PSA: Eric Roberts
• Joe Nichols: Nashville Capital records
• Reba McIntyre: Nashville Capitol records
• Scissor Sisters: Director: Bobby Boylston
• Keith Urban: Nashville Capital records
• Jenny Craig: Lead makeup artist for all web commercials, infomercials, and press conferences
• Gucci: Personal makeup artist for CEO Domenico De Sole and Elenor De Sole
• Pureology Haircare: Lead artist for national trade shows, and print campaigns
Joss Whedon, Alan Tudyk, Ross Mathews, Carrie Fisher, Julie Christie, Jason Alexander, Valerie Bertinelli, Phylicia Rashad, Emmitt Smith, Debi Mazar, Sara Rue, Vidal Sassoon, Eric Roberts, Rachel Hunter, Joy Bryant,Taryn Manning, Julie Gonzalo, Liz Torres, Mindy Cohen, Rich Eisen, Terrell Davis, Lincoln Kennedy, Kenneth Johnson
• Saints and Sinners: (dayplayer) 20th Century Fox Television
• Watch Over Me: (dayplayer) 20th Century Fox Television Cast: Casper Van Dien, Catherine Oxenburg
• The Man From Earth: (key makeup artist) Director: Richard Shankman Cast: John Billingsley, William Katt
• Silent Night: (key makeup artist) B-squared productions Director: Brinton Bryan Cast: Julie Gonzalo
• Taylor: (key makeup artist) Noble House Productions Cast: Jack Scalia, Lis Torres, Joan Severance
• ZZYZX: (key makeup artist) Yarble Entertainment Cast: Kenny Johnson, Robyn Cohen
• True Love: (key makeup artist) Antic Pictures/Ron Judkins Director: Henry Barrial
• The Negotiation: (key makeup artist) Producer/ Daren Gilbreth Cast: Jerre Burns
Makeup Artist Tip:
Learning to find the humor in life and laugh is half the battle. It's the only beauty secret I truly believe in. No amount of shimmer powder can ever fix a sad face. Believe me, I've tried.